Monday, December 22, 2008

Once again, clowns threaten society

It's hard out there for clowns. Aside from emotionally scarring children for life, apparently now they are a threat to air safety in Europe.

According to the Telegraph in the U.K, a man slated to board a charity flight to perform for children wearing colorful panataloons, huge comedy shoes and a flashing police helmet was strip searched by airport authorities who thought he was a security risk.

Clowns are pretty creepy to begin with, but I don't think I ever want to see what's under the makeup.

He joked: I showed them my police-clown identity card, which had my picture next to the my credentials as a member of the Criminal Insane Department, but I don't think that really helped.

"But to be honest, it was a bit extreme of them to make me remove my costume because the metal detector had gone off."

I personally don't think it's extreme, nor do I think we should wait until a metal detector goes off to take down a clown. You can do a lot of harm with make-up and balloon animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment